We want to work with partners around the world who share our vision of a family of schools that delivers Brighton College's outstanding academic success and its innovative style of education in a community that values kindness.
The BCIS approach is informed by the aims and ethos of Brighton College. These are achieved by prioritising:
- The appointment and training of excellent leaders and teachers
- Inspirational teaching
- An innovative and forward looking approach to education
- Academic support and enrichment beyond lessons
- A varied co-curriculum that encourages confidence with pupils taking positions of leadership and responsibility and learning the importance of teamwork and collaboration
- A commitment to high standards and accountability
Every Brighton College school shares our academic, pastoral and co-curricular DNA, modelled on the celebrated and successful approach of Brighton College in the UK. However, with ten schools in our family (five overseas and five in the UK) and with four partners, we also understand how to adapt our model to embrace specific aspirations and local cultures.
Our first partner now has three Brighton College schools and BCIS has successfully worked with three overseas commercial partners (and the UK government in creating the London Academy of Excellence). In short, we believe our approach is both flexible and proven and we enjoy working with new partners to deliver Brighton College schools.